Refurbishment of Hydraulic Cylinders
Sometimes repairing of this expensive piece of equipment is significantly more cost effective than replacing with new. In most cases the repaired cylinder will be indistinguishable from a brand new model - particularly when you trust an expert team like Radiance Hydraulics with any hydraulic cylinder repair work.
Our ability to assess the condition and life span of your hydraulic cylinder means that, over time, wear can be tracked. This allows us to determine the point at which maintenance should be carried out.
We then provide you with an efficient maintenance schedule which reduces downtime by identifying problems before they occur.
So in summary, maintenance is carried out at the most opportune moment to ensure performance and reliability is maintained and unnecessary maintenance, and potentially, down-time, drastically reduced.
What we Offer
We offer a free strip and quote service for hydraulic cylinder repair, and will do the following;
- Conduct a full assessment of the equipment
- Decide the best possible course of action
- Assess how many parts can be salvaged and
- Decide if it is cost effective to carry out complete hydraulic cylinder repairs.
- We the suggest the best possible solution for it.
On-site services and Installation
We know sometimes it's just not possible for you to visit our workshop or send your equipment needing repair or service in to us.That's why our engineering team is on hand to visit you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
As always you will still receive the same unrivalled quality of service, including an in-depth diagnosis, problem solving and we will then conduct a full inspection at your location. Finally, our skilled hydraulic site engineers, who are fully equipped with portable test instruments, will guarantee full functionality before they leave.
Here is a selection of the types of repairs we undertake onsite:-
- Fault finding
- Hydraulic Power pack installation
- Regular servicing and system analysis
- Hydraulic press maintenance
- Water hydraulic systems maintenance
- New equipment commissioning
- Contamination monitoring and advice
- Hydraulic filter element changing programs
- Offline oil filtering
- System flushing
Training on Industrial Hydraulics
Today Hydraulics has become a way of life as most of the applications have some form of system ingrained. Hydraulics is a type of science and engineering that deals with mechanical properties of liquids and gases. Hydraulics is part of the more general discipline of fluid power. Fluid mechanics provides the foundation for hydraulics.
Hence to enlighten people with knowledge we give hydraulic training seminars to industry people.
Training will cover following topics :
- Introduction & Basics of Hydraulics
- Principle of Hydraulics
- Components of Hydraulic System
- Hydraulic Pumps
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Hydraulic Valves
- Hydraulic Accumulators
- Basic Hydraulic Circuits
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Systems
- Hydraulic Oils
- Oil Contamination control
- Trouble Shooting
Target Audience :
This course provides maintenance personnel and production operators etc with the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out maintenance tasks on industrial hydraulic systems.
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to work on or maintain industrial hydraulic systems. No prior knowledge of hydraulics is necessary.
Organizational Gain :
On completion of the course, participants will be able to
- Apply safe working practices when working with hydraulic systems
- Understand the relevant theory (units, flow, pressure, temperature, forces, etc.)
- Understand the operation of hydraulic circuits and components typically used in industry
- Correctly maintain power units (fixed / variable pumps, reservoirs, filters, strainers and gauges)
- Use hydraulic test equipment to determine the nature and position of faults
- Assess the condition of a hydraulic system by oil analysis
- Use hydraulic circuit drawings and fault-finding charts as a systematic aid to fault-finding
- Select the correct tubing and fittings for hydraulic applications
- Correctly cut and bend tubing
- Understand how to form ferrules
- Understand the importance of pressure testing
- Understand the importance of correct filter selection.